This is a quick note to wish all of you a very happy New Year and to talk a bit about what is coming up on the blog in 2014…
Here’s a quick peek at the upcoming content to give you an idea of what we’ll be sharing:
- Coming up in February we’ll be featuring interviews with a wide variety of choreographers, talking with them about how they make dances, select music and more.
- One of the most popular topics we cover is dance wellness and we’ll be adding more on this topic, such as information on stretching, healthy recipes and other wellness-related content.
- Posts about competition, auditions and the “business” side of being a dancer. We’ll talk about social media, how to work with a photographer to get a great photo, ways to network and other important career topics.
- Posts specifically for teachers. We will share information about how to choreograph for student performances, ideas for recitals and classroom planning and overall tips for working with students in the classroom.
- Posts from professionals. Part of the core of 4dancers, we’ll again be featuring great posts by professionals in the field for your reading pleasure. Our contributor list has some returning names–and we’ll be adding new ones to the list as well.
We’re excited to be bringing you a wide range of dance-related posts in 2014. Stay tuned!